Free Shipping on orders over $79Refer a friend and receive a $10 store credit It's that easy! Learn More
- 6lb (350 sq ft)
- 40lb (2,500 sq ft)
- Easy to use
- Nourishes lawn and garden health
- 14% Humic Acid from Leonardite (as per State of Ca. humic acid definition) .78% Iron
- Derived from fermentation of Soybean meal, cottonseed meal, sulfate of Potash magnesia.
- 1.9% Calcium, .33% Magnesium and .46% Iron from naturally occurring Wollastonite, Basalt and Granite.
- Trace amounts of the following minerals from naturally occurring Basalt and Granite: Copper, Zinc, Boron, Cadmium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium.
- Beneficial Aerobic Soil Bacteria: 150 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Soil Protozoa: 4,000 per gram.
- Beneficial Soil Fungi: 230 micrograms per milliliter.
Beneficial Fungal Mycorrhizae:
- Glomus aggregatum: 154 propagules/lb*
- Glomus mosseae: 150 propagules/lb*
- Glomus intraradices: 156 propagules/lb*
- Glomus etunicatum: 152 propagules/lb *
- Broadcast over soil or lawns by hand or any rotary spreader, water into the soil. Apply twice a year.
- For faster results, thoroughly wet the soil after application.
- Blend will never burn plants and will not harm the soil if over-applied.
- Blend can be applied right on top of mulch and existing plants.
- Use Blend as soon as possible upon receiving the product. The blended product will form a harmless mold after 60 days and begin to lose its viability.