- 6lb (350 sq ft)
- 40lb (2,500 sq ft)
- Easy to use
- Nourishes lawn and garden health
- 14% Humic Acid from Leonardite (as per State of Ca. humic acid definition) .78% Iron
- Derived from fermentation of Soybean meal, cottonseed meal, sulfate of Potash magnesia.
- 1.9% Calcium, .33% Magnesium and .46% Iron from naturally occurring Wollastonite, Basalt and Granite.
- Trace amounts of the following minerals from naturally occurring Basalt and Granite: Copper, Zinc, Boron, Cadmium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium.
- Beneficial Aerobic Soil Bacteria: 150 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Soil Protozoa: 4,000 per gram.
- Beneficial Soil Fungi: 230 micrograms per milliliter.
Beneficial Fungal Mycorrhizae:
- Glomus aggregatum: 154 propagules/lb*
- Glomus mosseae: 150 propagules/lb*
- Glomus intraradices: 156 propagules/lb*
- Glomus etunicatum: 152 propagules/lb *
- Broadcast over soil or lawns by hand or any rotary spreader, water into the soil. Apply twice a year.
- For faster results, thoroughly wet the soil after application.
- Blend will never burn plants and will not harm the soil if over-applied.
- Blend can be applied right on top of mulch and existing plants.
- Use Blend as soon as possible upon receiving the product. The blended product will form a harmless mold after 60 days and begin to lose its viability.
With the receipt of my first order of Blend and and the first application on my grass and new plants along the hardscape, I have high performance expectations. I would love to say that everything looks greener and more healthy but with the sad condition of the heavy clay soil I will have to patiently wait to see some results. My plan is to use more of the Blend this Fall and then again in the Spring. Once this is accomplished I expect to see some noticeable results. Here"s hoping that everything works out the way I envision it.
We had several days of drizzle after I applied the Blend. You could see the microorganisms growing on the surface of the soil.
great job on everything
Real good, shipping was really fast. No issues.
Lawn already better. Less aphids with Blend and worm castings!