- 6lb (350 sq ft)
- 40lb (2,500 sq ft)
- Easy to use
- Nourishes lawn and garden health
- 14% Humic Acid from Leonardite (as per State of Ca. humic acid definition) .78% Iron
- Derived from fermentation of Soybean meal, cottonseed meal, sulfate of Potash magnesia.
- 1.9% Calcium, .33% Magnesium and .46% Iron from naturally occurring Wollastonite, Basalt and Granite.
- Trace amounts of the following minerals from naturally occurring Basalt and Granite: Copper, Zinc, Boron, Cadmium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium.
- Beneficial Aerobic Soil Bacteria: 150 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Soil Protozoa: 4,000 per gram.
- Beneficial Soil Fungi: 230 micrograms per milliliter.
Beneficial Fungal Mycorrhizae:
- Glomus aggregatum: 154 propagules/lb*
- Glomus mosseae: 150 propagules/lb*
- Glomus intraradices: 156 propagules/lb*
- Glomus etunicatum: 152 propagules/lb *
- Broadcast over soil or lawns by hand or any rotary spreader, water into the soil. Apply twice a year.
- For faster results, thoroughly wet the soil after application.
- Blend will never burn plants and will not harm the soil if over-applied.
- Blend can be applied right on top of mulch and existing plants.
- Use Blend as soon as possible upon receiving the product. The blended product will form a harmless mold after 60 days and begin to lose its viability.
Lawn already better. Less aphids with Blend and worm castings!
The web site is easy-peasy to use. This will be my third bag of Blend. Will never go without this product. My plants, and I, are very happy..
Easy to apply and my plants and grass have never looked better.
All I do is Bragg to my friends. It’s the old fashion Gardner's need shaking up. They are stubborn and impossible to get them to understand. Maybe consider writing in Spanish the ingredients and benefits. We love 80% of the year in mexico. Wish we had this product there.
My before and after pictures are shocking, in only 2 weeks! And no glyphosate poison! Love love love this company! Thank you for saving earth!