Citral Blast an organic fungicide, designed to combat common fungal diseases, mold and rust in various crops and ornamental plants. It is formulated for regular use to rid plants of disease and prevent disease from recurring. This organic fungicide spray is easy to apply: just spray onto any affected plants whenever fungal disease is present or suspected. It works with organic, living soil to help grow healthy plants.
Effective for the following uses and crops:
- Brassica Crops
- Bulb Vegetables
- Cereal Grains
- Nursery Stock
- Cover Crops
- Nut Trees
- Pom Fruit Trees
- Fruits and Berries
- Fruit Trees
- Turf Grass
Effective against the following diseases
Controls a wide range of destructive fungal diseases such as:
- Garlic Oil: 23.00%
- Soy Oil: 5.00%
- Lemon Grass Oil: 1.00%
- Thyme Oil: 0.50%
Water, Citric Acid, Humic Acid (from Leonardite) Lecithin: 70.5%
- Repels and kills all common types of fungus, including blight, mold, rust and powdery mildew
- Works on vegetables, fruit trees, as well as ornamental shrubs and trees
- Made with natural, organic ingredients that work with the soil
- Works alongside our Soil Solutions products to help plants to thrive
- Supports beneficial soil microbes that help fight plant disease.
- Meets National Organic Program Standards
- Non-toxic, kid and pet friendly, and totally safe to use and handle
Directions for use:
- Shake well before using
- Use 100oz of Citral Blast mixed with 50gal of water per acre or 2oz per gallon for small tank sprayers
- Spray solutions should be used within 8 hours of mixing.
- Spray until plant surface is wet but not to runoff
- Apply when fungi are anticipated but when plants are dry.
- May be repeated after 14 days or after rain when plants are dry
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
- Store between 40 and 95 degrees
Citral Blast - It does the Job!
Excellent spray …. Another John & Bobs product that works as advertised! You group is the best!