- 250 sq. ft.
- 12 oz. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 8 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 1.5 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 2 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
- 1,000 sq. ft.
- 3 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 32 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 6 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 8 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
- 4,000 sq. ft.
- 12 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 128 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 24 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 32 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
- 10,000 sq. ft.
- 30 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 320 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 60 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 80 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
- Optimize: Concentrated organic humate soil conditioner
- Penetrate: Clay soil treatment
- Nourish: Fast acting organic fertilizer
- Maximize: Concentrated organic soil amendment
- 14% Humic Acid from Leonardite (as per State of Ca. humic acid definition) .78% Iron
- PART A: 150 million colony forming units of beneficial bacteria per milliliter
- PART B: 25% Kelp, 3% Saponin extract from Yucca
- Derived from fermentation of Soybean meal, cottonseed meal, sulfate of Potash magnesia.
- 1.9% Calcium, .33% Magnesium and .46% Iron from naturally occurring Wollastonite, Basalt and Granite.
- Trace amounts of the following minerals from naturally occurring Basalt and Granite: Copper, Zinc, Boron, Cadmium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium.
- Beneficial Aerobic Soil Bacteria: 150 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Soil Protozoa: 4,000 per gram.
- Beneficial Soil Fungi: 230 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Fungal Mycorrhizae:
- Glomus aggregatum: 154 propagules/lb*
- Glomus mosseae: 150 propagules/lb*
- Glomus intraradices: 156 propagules/lb*
Glomus etunicatum: 152 propagules/lb *
Optimize: Apply topically at 3 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand.
Nourish-Biosol: Apply topically at 6 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand.
Maximize: Apply topically at 8 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand
Optimize, Nourish-Biosol, and Maximize can be conveniently mixed or they can be applied separately. Blend together only as needed, they store better and longer when kept separate.
Penetrate: Divide product provided so you can make four equal applications. Apply 8oz (4oz A and 4oz B) per 1,000 sq ft in 1 gallon of water in three separate applications 2-10 days in between each, based on your own convenience. Then apply the three dry products concurrently with the final (4th) application. Apply Penetrate after Optimize, Nourish-Biosol, and Maximize during the 4th application.
Very responsive customer service. One week after treatment of my “cement” clay soil with ********* I was able to crumble soil in my hand, and actually pull out weeds by their roots. I couldn’t do that before! Looking forward to completing the cycle of soil enhancers and seeing the final results soon.
Just bought Clay Snd Hard Soil Kit and followed the application accordingly. Waiting for the results hopefully in a couple of weeks. Transaction was easy and shipping was super fast.
This soil system is amazing. I tilled this area and added my own compost. This is the 1st year growth for this bed. I followed the directions for all the products and have amazing results. I also use your rose and soil defender weekly. I am located in Landers Ca which is the high desert and we are in 110 degree weather when I snapped the shots.
So far my experience with you has been appreciated! I enjoy the YouTube videos and I had my son watch as well for information with his yard. He asked a question and was answered!! Thank you for great customer service and I’m anxious to see great results with my clay soil, yard and garden!