Clay & Hard Soil Kit
250 sq. ft.
- 12 oz. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 8 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 1.5 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 2 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
1,000 sq. ft.
- 3 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 32 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 6 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 8 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
4,000 sq. ft.
- 12 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 128 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 24 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 32 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Mineral
10,000 sq. ft.
- 30 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 320 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 60 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 80 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
- Optimize: Concentrated organic humate soil conditioner
- Penetrate: Clay soil treatment
- Nourish: Fast acting organic fertilizer
- Maximize: Concentrated organic soil amendment
- 14% Humic Acid from Leonardite (as per State of Ca. humic acid definition) .78% Iron
- PART A: 150 million colony forming units of beneficial bacteria per milliliter
- PART B: 25% Kelp, 3% Saponin extract from Yucca
- Derived from fermentation of Soybean meal, cottonseed meal, sulfate of Potash magnesia.
- 1.9% Calcium, .33% Magnesium and .46% Iron from naturally occurring Wollastonite, Basalt and Granite.
- Trace amounts of the following minerals from naturally occurring Basalt and Granite: Copper, Zinc, Boron, Cadmium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium.
- Beneficial Aerobic Soil Bacteria: 150 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Soil Protozoa: 4,000 per gram.
- Beneficial Soil Fungi: 230 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Fungal Mycorrhizae:
- Glomus aggregatum: 154 propagules/lb*
- Glomus mosseae: 150 propagules/lb*
- Glomus intraradices: 156 propagules/lb*
*Glomus etunicatum: 152 propagules/lb
Optimize: Apply topically at 3 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand.
Nourish-Biosol: Apply topically at 6 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand.
Maximize: Apply topically at 8 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand
Optimize, Nourish-Biosol, and Maximize can be conveniently mixed or they can be applied separately. Blend together only as needed, they store better and longer when kept separate.
Penetrate: Divide product provided so you can make four equal applications. Apply 8oz (4oz A and 4oz B) per 1,000 sq ft in 1 gallon of water in three separate applications 2-10 days in between each, based on your own convenience. Then apply the three dry products concurrently with the final (4th) application. Apply Penetrate after Optimize, Nourish-Biosol, and Maximize during the 4th application.Download product instruction sheet
Dead soil getting better
My soil in turf areas was so hard I couldn’t put a shovel in it. In planter areas when I dug a hole the inside of the hole looked like an unfired clay pot. I am happy to report all areas of my yard are greatly improved.
No noticeable effect
No noticeable effect
I love it and it has produced positive results!! Great as Advertised!!! Get yours today!!!
My experience with the products are superb. John and Bob’s products are a staple in my garden and lawn supplies…
Works on subsoil too
I bought this kit for an area where I had thrown a bunch of subsoil years ago. I wanted to plant some blue berries there that my neighbor had dug up and given me. I knew they wouldn't make it in subsoil so I got the kit and applied it to the soil. So far the blue berries doing just fine.