Clay & Hard Soil Kit
250 sq. ft.
- 12 oz. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 8 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 1.5 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 2 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
1,000 sq. ft.
- 3 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 32 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 6 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 8 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
4,000 sq. ft.
- 12 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 128 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 24 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 32 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Mineral
10,000 sq. ft.
- 30 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 320 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 60 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 80 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
- Optimize: Concentrated organic humate soil conditioner
- Penetrate: Clay soil treatment
- Nourish: Fast acting organic fertilizer
- Maximize: Concentrated organic soil amendment
- 14% Humic Acid from Leonardite (as per State of Ca. humic acid definition) .78% Iron
- PART A: 150 million colony forming units of beneficial bacteria per milliliter
- PART B: 25% Kelp, 3% Saponin extract from Yucca
- Derived from fermentation of Soybean meal, cottonseed meal, sulfate of Potash magnesia.
- 1.9% Calcium, .33% Magnesium and .46% Iron from naturally occurring Wollastonite, Basalt and Granite.
- Trace amounts of the following minerals from naturally occurring Basalt and Granite: Copper, Zinc, Boron, Cadmium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium.
- Beneficial Aerobic Soil Bacteria: 150 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Soil Protozoa: 4,000 per gram.
- Beneficial Soil Fungi: 230 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Fungal Mycorrhizae:
- Glomus aggregatum: 154 propagules/lb*
- Glomus mosseae: 150 propagules/lb*
- Glomus intraradices: 156 propagules/lb*
*Glomus etunicatum: 152 propagules/lb
Optimize: Apply topically at 3 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand.
Nourish-Biosol: Apply topically at 6 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand.
Maximize: Apply topically at 8 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand
Optimize, Nourish-Biosol, and Maximize can be conveniently mixed or they can be applied separately. Blend together only as needed, they store better and longer when kept separate.
Penetrate: Divide product provided so you can make four equal applications. Apply 8oz (4oz A and 4oz B) per 1,000 sq ft in 1 gallon of water in three separate applications 2-10 days in between each, based on your own convenience. Then apply the three dry products concurrently with the final (4th) application. Apply Penetrate after Optimize, Nourish-Biosol, and Maximize during the 4th application.Download product instruction sheet
My small Cara Cara Orange tree had a persistent root weevil infection and was stunted most of the summer, with no new growth but just swollen leaf buds. A week after applying the nematodes the buds started to become small leaves and the tree was on its way to healing.
My veggie plants are super happy thriving on the ground treated with Clay and Hard Soil than common amendments for clay soil such as gymsum, peat moss and sand. Clay soil in Maryland is common and a gardener’s headache.
my lawn is so green and healthy
John abed bobs
It does everything it advertises.
Clay and Hard Soil Kit
I J&B'd the poor soil (cut and grade development lot with a lot of clay) at my former house for over 10 years with great results and fantastic plant growth. In my new 85 year old house (30 miles from my former house) the soil was also poor with a lot more clay. I tilled and amended every inch of my new back yard and didn't find one single earth worm. I added J&B's and less than a year later the soil is full of worms and the texture has changed quite a bit. I also applied J&B's to the front yard (too large to till) with very good results! I'll be applying J&B's in April and every 6 months thereafter.