Enviro-Repel 40 is an organic pesticide and repellent that begins to work immediately. It is easy to apply this non-toxic pest control–just spray it right onto the leaves and stems of plants to kill and repel all kinds of harmful insects. This organic spray consists mainly of strong natural ingredients that discourage insects from consuming your plants. Enviro-Repel 40 works with organic, healthy soil to help create and sustain a healthy, organic garden.
- 16 oz. (8 gallons)
- 1 gallon (64 gallons)
- Repels and kills many common insects, like aphids, beetles, and caterpillars
- Made with strong, natural ingredients that work with the soil.
- Works alongside our Soil Solutions products to help plants to thrive.
- Supports beneficial soil microbes that help fight plant disease.
- Leaves no harmful residue and does not harm beneficial insects
- Garlic Oil- 23%
- Sesame Oil- 5%
- Oil of Cinnamon Leaf- 1%
- Clove Oil- 0.50%
- Citric Acid
- Humic Acid (from Leonardite)
- Water- 70.5%
Shake well before using. Use 100oz of Enviro-Repel 40 mixed with 50 gallons of water per acre or 2oz per gallon for small tank sprayers. Spray solutions should be used within 8 hours of mixing. Spray until plant surface is wet but not to runoff. Apply when insects are first noticed or when anticipated. May require repeat applications after 14 days. Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight. Store between 40 and 95 degrees.