Maximize is a concentrated organic soil amendment that contains live microbes and hosts of beneficial minerals that will enliven and enrich any soil. It builds soil life to create a sustainable environment for continuous healthy plant growth.
Refer a friend and receive store creditShare the love
- 8 lbs. (1,000 sq. ft.)
- 32 lbs. (4,000 sq. ft.)
- Provides a complex blend of soil minerals essential for plant health.
- Introduces beneficial micro-organisms to build up the web of life that is the key to healthy productive soil.
- Helps to prevent and defeat garden pests and disease.
- Provides abundant minerals to plants
- Improves soil health and texture
- Breaks down organic matter in the soil
- 1.9% Calcium, .33% Magnesium and .46% Iron from naturally occurring Wollastonite, Basalt and Granite.
- Trace amounts of the following minerals from naturally occurring Basalt and Granite: Copper, Zinc, Boron, Cadmium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium.
- Beneficial Aerobic Soil Bacteria: 150 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Soil Protozoa: 4,000 per gram.
- Beneficial Soil Fungi: 230 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Fungal Mycorrhizae:
- Glomus aggregatum: 154 propagules/lb*
- Glomus mosseae: 150 propagules/lb*
- Glomus intraradices: 156 propagules/lb*
- Glomus etunicatum: 152 propagules/lb*
*Propagules refers to the spore count. Source: Dr. Amaranthus, Mike. Mycorrhizal Applications. 2010Download SDS Sheet
Broadcast over soil or lawns by hand or any rotary spreader, water into the soil. Apply twice a year.
- Mix all three dry products (MAXIMIZE, OPTIMIZE, and NOURISH-Biosol) together, right before applying, for easier distribution.
- For faster results, thoroughly wet the soil after application.
- John & Bob's will never burn plants and will not harm the soil if over-applied.
- All our soil products can be applied right on top of mulch and existing plants.
- 6 Tablespoons for a vegetable start or small indoor or outdoor plant.
Estimated cups per bag: 8lb bag = 15 cups, 32lb bag = 60 cupsDownload product instruction sheet
I really can’t tell much of a difference so far. I put all 3 of your products down in front flower bed and some in vegetable garden.
Very happy with John and Bob's products
I have purchased twice now. It definitely resulted in better growth and production of vegetables in 2022. I recently paid for new landscaping in Dec. I applied maximize and optimize to all newly planted trees and shrubs before the snow and rain started. Looking forward to Spring to see results.
Home putting green
Fun to learn. Hoping to see results in the spring with brown spot.
Maximize was my first purchase from John and Bobs. Results were excellent. I purchased Maximize to help my yard recover from some “brown spot” issues. I worked great. Not only did those areas recover but the entire yard turned greener and required less watering this past summer.
Fav Soil Treatment
Speedy delivery and excellent product, will reorder when needed again.