- 8 lbs. (1,000 sq. ft.)
- 32 lbs. (4,000 sq. ft.)
- Provides a complex blend of soil minerals essential for plant health.
- Introduces beneficial micro-organisms to build up the web of life that is the key to healthy productive soil.
- Helps to prevent and defeat garden pests and disease.
- Provides abundant minerals to plants
- Improves soil health and texture
- Breaks down organic matter in the soil
- 1.9% Calcium, .33% Magnesium and .46% Iron from naturally occurring Wollastonite, Basalt and Granite.
- Trace amounts of the following minerals from naturally occurring Basalt and Granite: Copper, Zinc, Boron, Cadmium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium.
- Beneficial Aerobic Soil Bacteria: 150 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Soil Protozoa: 4,000 per gram.
- Beneficial Soil Fungi: 230 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Fungal Mycorrhizae:
- Glomus aggregatum: 154 propagules/lb*
- Glomus mosseae: 150 propagules/lb*
- Glomus intraradices: 156 propagules/lb*
- Glomus etunicatum: 152 propagules/lb *
*Propagules refers to the spore count. Source: Dr. Amaranthus, Mike. Mycorrhizal Applications. 2010
Broadcast over soil or lawns by hand or any rotary spreader, water into the soil. Apply twice a year.
- Mix all three dry products (MAXIMIZE, OPTIMIZE, and NOURISH-Biosol) together, right before applying, for easier distribution.
- For faster results, thoroughly wet the soil after application.
- John & Bob's will never burn plants and will not harm the soil if over-applied.
- All our soil products can be applied right on top of mulch and existing plants.
- 6 Tablespoons for a vegetable start or small indoor or outdoor plant.
Speedy delivery and excellent product, will reorder when needed again.