Nature’s Gardening Kit
Improves all soil, turning your yard and garden into a rich organic oasis. Easy to apply and works fast!
250 sq. ft.
- 12 oz. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 2 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 1.5 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 2 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
1,000 sq. ft.
- 3 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 8 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 6 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 8 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
4,000 sq. ft.
- 12 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 32 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 24 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 32 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
10,000 sq. ft.
- 30 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 80 oz. PENETRATE Liquid Biotiller
- 60 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 80 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
- Optimize: Concentrated organic humate soil conditioner
- Penetrate: Clay soil treatment
- Nourish: Fast acting organic fertilizer
- Maximize: Concentrated organic soil amendment
- 14% Humic Acid from Leonardite (as per State of Ca. humic acid definition) .78% Iron
- PART A: 150 million colony forming units of beneficial bacteria per milliliter
- PART B: 25% Kelp, 3% Saponin extract from Yucca
- Derived from fermentation of Soybean meal, cottonseed meal, sulfate of Potash magnesia.
- 1.9% Calcium, .33% Magnesium and .46% Iron from naturally occurring Wollastonite, Basalt and Granite.
- Trace amounts of the following minerals from naturally occurring Basalt and Granite: Copper, Zinc, Boron, Cadmium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium.
- Beneficial Aerobic Soil Bacteria: 150 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Soil Protozoa: 4,000 per gram.
- Beneficial Soil Fungi: 230 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Fungal Mycorrhizae:
- Glomus aggregatum: 154 propagules/lb*
- Glomus mosseae: 150 propagules/lb*
- Glomus intraradices: 156 propagules/lb*
*Glomus etunicatum: 152 propagules/lb
Optimize: Apply topically at 3 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand.
Nourish-Biosol: Apply topically at 6 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand.
Maximize: Apply topically at 8 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand.
Penetrate: Apply 8oz per 1,000 sq ft in 1 gallon of water. The application can be concurrent with other products and should be the final product applied during that day of application.
Optimize, Nourish-Biosol, and Maximize can be conveniently mixed or they can be applied separately. Blend together only as needed, they store better and longer when kept separate.Download product instruction sheet
So far it’s great
I’ve used the Nature’s Garden Kit in a new in ground vegetable garden and a flower bed. They are both doing great. The flower bed was almost all clay. I’ve planted several plants in it and the soil looks much richer and crumbles in my hand rather than sticking together. I have about 80 plants in the vegetable garden and they are doing ok. A family member that recommended this product said he’s on his 3rd year using it and his vegetable production is incredible. He said it’s gotten better each year.