Nourish-Biosol is a fast acting organic fertilizer that works quickly to feed all types of plants and the soil beneath them. Nourish is made from organic vegetable ingredients that add to the health of the soil while it gives your plants the micronutrients they need to thrive. This organic soil amendment works on lawns, vegetable gardens, ornamentals and more! It’s a fast-acting all-purpose fertilizer for every yard and garden.
Refer a friend and receive store creditShare the love
- 6 lbs. (1,000 sq. ft.)
- 24 lbs. (4,000 sq. ft.)
- 50 lbs. (8,000 sq. ft.)
- Made from 100% vegetable sources
- Composed of recycled, fermented plant matter
- Feeds beneficial soil bacteria
- Works well when mixed with Maximize, Optimize and Penetrate
Derived from fermentation of Soybean meal, cottonseed meal, sulfate of Potash magnesia.Download MSDS Sheet
- Broadcast over soil or lawns by hand or any rotary spreader, water into the soil. Apply twice a year.
- Mix all three dry products (MAXIMIZE, OPTIMIZE, and NOURISH) together, right before applying, for easier distribution.
- For faster results, thoroughly wet the soil after application.
- Nourish-Biosol will never burn plants and will not harm the soil if over-applied.
- Nourish-Biosol can be applied right on top of mulch and existing plants.
- 6 Tablespoons for a vegetable start or small indoor or outdoor plant.
Estimated cups per bag: 6lb bag = 10 cups, 24lb bag = 40 cups, 50lb bag= 85 cupsDownload product instruction sheet
My plants smile at me when I pass by. I have never seen them so happy since they started eating Nourish-Biosol. It puts a big smile on my face too. I loved this product so much I gave it to some of my gardening friends for Christmas. I have told all of hem how wonderful your customer service is—especially Chip!!
Waiting to see results in late Spring early Summer as to fungus problem. It's looks hopeful at this point. Lawn is smiling at me!
I have been using your products for two years. I have been very pleased with all your products. My results are very good.
Effectiveness of the product
So far it hasn't work. Weeds are growing everywhere
I have used it before on my grass. It is a very good prot
Looking for some help in my bread with this heat.