Organic Humate Soil Conditioner
Optimize is a concentrated organic humate soil conditioner that improves poor soil and increases fertility and vitality with organic matter. It begins working as soon as it’s added into the soil, and continues to release nutrients and enrich the soil over time. Optimize adds concentrated, fully decomposed organic matter (true humus) to create the soil environment for all plants to thrive.
- 3 lbs. (1,000 sq. ft.)
- 6 lbs. (2,000 sq. ft.)
- 12 lbs. (4,000 sq. ft.)
- 42 lbs. (14,000 sq. ft.)
- Feeds plants and beneficial microbes
- Contains fully decomposed humus
- Combats hard, clay soil and acts as conditioner
- Contains humic acid mined in New Mexico, USA
- Contains organic calcium and iron that balance the pH of soil
- 14% Humic Acid from Leonardite (as per State of Ca. humic acid definition) .78% Iron
Broadcast over soil or lawns by hand or any rotary spreader, water into the soil. Apply twice a year.
- Mix all three dry products (MAXIMIZE, OPTIMIZE, and NOURISH) together, right before applying, for easier distribution.
- For faster results, thoroughly wet the soil after application.
- John & Bob's will never burn plants and will not harm the soil if over-applied.
- All our soil products can be applied right on top of mulch and existing plants.
- 6 Tablespoons for a vegetable start or small indoor or outdoor plant.