Optimize is a concentrated organic humate soil conditioner that improves poor soil and increases fertility and vitality with organic matter. It begins working as soon as it’s added into the soil, and continues to release nutrients and enrich the soil over time. Optimize adds concentrated, fully decomposed organic matter (true humus) to create the soil environment for all plants to thrive.
- 3 lbs. (1,000 sq. ft.)
- 6 lbs. (2,000 sq. ft.)
- 12 lbs. (4,000 sq. ft.)
- 42 lbs. (14,000 sq. ft.)
- Feeds plants and beneficial microbes
- Contains fully decomposed humus
- Combats hard, clay soil and acts as conditioner
- Contains humic acid mined in New Mexico, USA
- Contains organic calcium and iron that balance the pH of soil
14% Humic Acid from Leonardite (as per State of Ca. humic acid definition) .78% IronDownload SDS Sheet
Broadcast over soil or lawns by hand or any rotary spreader, water into the soil. Apply twice a year.
- Mix all three dry products (MAXIMIZE, OPTIMIZE, and NOURISH) together, right before applying, for easier distribution.
- For faster results, thoroughly wet the soil after application.
- John & Bob's will never burn plants and will not harm the soil if over-applied.
- All our soil products can be applied right on top of mulch and existing plants.
- 6 Tablespoons for a vegetable start or small indoor or outdoor plant.
Estimated cups per bag: 3lb bag= 5 cups, 6lb bag = 10 cups, 12lb bag = 20 cups, 42lb bag = 70 cupsDownload product instruction sheet
For about 4 years I have used this on everything from vegetables to flowers and shrubs. I like the fact the fact it organic and safe for the animals both wild and domesticated. It too is very easy to use.
I am in the Midwest so my grass is just beginning to green up, but I am very hopeful. What’s most impressive is the service. They are not just selling products but they suggest products and dosing that is the most economical application.
Don't know yet, waiting for spring to kick in.
what if the rain didn't come.
I put down extra around November 22. And with all the rain the grass looks great....
Ordering is easy and help with product selection and how to best use them is phenomenal.