Sandy Soil Kit
Easy to apply and goes to work in as few as 10 days! Turn your sandy soil into an organic and naturally lush yard and garden fast!
250 sq. ft.
- 12 oz. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 3 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 2 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
1,000 sq. ft.
- 3 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 12 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 8 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
4,000 sq. ft.
- 12 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 50 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 32 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
10,000 sq. ft.
- 30 lbs. OPTIMIZE Soil Optimizer
- 124 lbs. Nourish-Biosol
- 80 lbs. MAXIMIZE Microbes & Minerals
- Optimize: Concentrated organic humate soil conditioner
- Nourish: Fast acting organic fertilizer
- Maximize: Concentrated organic soil amendment
- 14% Humic Acid from Leonardite (as per State of Ca. humic acid definition) .78% Iron
- Derived from fermentation of Soybean meal, cottonseed meal, sulfate of Potash magnesia.
- 1.9% Calcium, .33% Magnesium and .46% Iron from naturally occurring Wollastonite, Basalt and Granite.
- Trace amounts of the following minerals from naturally occurring Basalt and Granite: Copper, Zinc, Boron, Cadmium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium.
- Beneficial Aerobic Soil Bacteria: 150 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Soil Protozoa: 4,000 per gram.
- Beneficial Soil Fungi: 230 micrograms per milliliter.
- Beneficial Fungal Mycorrhizae:
- Glomus aggregatum: 154 propagules/lb*
- Glomus mosseae: 150 propagules/lb*
- Glomus intraradices: 156 propagules/lb*
*Glomus etunicatum: 152 propagules/lb
Optimize: Apply topically at 3 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand.
Nourish-Biosol: Apply topically at 6 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand at the same time as the other products. Then apply another 6 lbs per 1,000 sq ft 4 weeks after the first application.
Maximize: Apply topically at 8 lbs per 1,000 sq ft with a whirlybird spreader or by hand.
Optimize, Nourish-Biosol, and Maximize can be conveniently mixed or they can be applied separately. Blend together only as needed, they store better and longer when kept separate.Download product instruction sheet
My PIA centipede turf
It has been an elating experience. The simplicity of your product, meaning it’s application, and the incredible results are just short of amazing. Kudos to you John and Bob and also Chip. Your product and the NC extension office have returned my lawn from a commercial product disaster to a lawn to be proud of owning. Thanks