We created Value Rich to address a market need for an affordable and effective organic Fertilizer –– an alternative to popular, soil-destroying chemical fertilizers. Value Rich improves soil while providing a powerhouse of nutrients to plants through a special organic formulation developed to simultaneously maximize soil life and plant vitality. It improves soil percolation and texture in heavy soil and moisture retention in sandy soil. It’s easy to apply with whirlybird spreader or by hand. A small amount goes a long way; it works for several months, twice as long as soil-damaging traditional fertilizer. Completely safe for use around kids & pets and a great foundation to a chemical free garden/landscape. Value Rich is an excellent, cost effective, all purpose organic fertilizer.
- 10# per 1,000 sq ft
- Feeds plants and beneficial microbes
- Acts as both fertilizer and soil conditioner
- Derived from meat and bone meal, poultry manure, and feather meal
- Contains fully decomposed humus
- Contains organic calcium and iron that balance the pH of soil
- Cast or spread over lawns and gardens by hand or you may use any fertilizer spreader. Water into soil after application and thereafter resume normal irrigation. No digging or tilling required! Will not burn!
- Apply at least every 3 months during growing season
- For faster results, thoroughly wet the soil after application
- Value-Rich will never burn plants and will not harm the soil if over-applied
- Can be applied right on top of mulch and existing plants
- 1/4 cup per Small Plant/ Start
- 1/2 cup per Young Tree/ Shrub
- 1 cup per Large Tree/ Shrub
Shelf life: 1 year
Value Rich results
I used Value Rich on my potted plants to see if it would improve and extend their flowering time. My main problem with the product is that the dogs went wild over it. Every time they went outside they would get into the pots and eat it. I had good results but I can’t help but think it would have been better if more of it got into the soil!
Value Rich - Giving Annuals a Boost
Always enjoy the easy shopping experience at John & Bob’s! I use Value Rich when planting out winter/early spring annuals or as a side dressing to vegetables, mid-maturity to give an additional boost of nutrients before blooms set. I’ve used it for two winter/spring seasons, now in addition to John & Bob’s Blend, Maximize, Optimize, and Nourish Biosol products which I love. Shipping is always quick and Customer Service is always professional and fast to respond.
I bought your product to remediate my soil with a high clay content. After one application, I notice a difference. I will continue until my soil is perfect for gardening.